A dehumidifier covertly solves moisture problems
The AFIM® Dry dehumidifiers are among the most energy-efficient solutions worldwide. In combination with an AFIM® Heat Recovery Unit, the energy gain even increases by up to 50% compared to market standard dehumidifiers. Read more about the AFIM® Heat Recovery Unit here.
All AFIM® Dry dehumidifiers are developed with exclusively A-brand parts that guarantee a lifespan for several decades. The AFIM® Dry has been developed in such a way that we can provide a 5-year guarantee on every AFIM® Dry. For more information, see our warranty page.
Every AFIM® Dry dehumidifier is extensively tested and subjected to the strictest checks before it is used satisfactorily for many years!
Do you want to:
- improve and preserve the quality of your product during production and storage?
- extend the shelf life of your product?
- improve or better regulate your production process during those wet summer months?
Then you need an industrial dehumidifier!
What will you find on this website?
This website contains information about the workings and use of AFIM® dehumidifying, along with examples of different situations in which they can be applied. Need more information? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help.
Synonyms: adsorption dryer, absorption dryer, air dryer, sorption, condensation dryer, condensation drying and condensation.
Do you want to:
- get rid of snow, mist, ice or slippery floors in your cold store?
- reduce energy consumption and thawing and gain better control over the temperature of your cold store?
- say goodbye to strip curtains forever?
Then get a dehumidifier for your cold store!
Want to know the price of an AFIM® Dehumidifier?
Want to know how much an AFIM® Dehumidifying will cost in your situation? Then fill in the request form. We will send you the price of your AFIM® Dehumidifier solution within one workday.